Seems I didn’t read the “Comments” section of the W1DX report for the RTTY contest and thus missed the following FB scores: K3IU, KS1J, KI1G. Sorry, fellas, we’ll update the spread sheet the next time around. 73!
— John, W1XX
PS: Small update on the 160 vertical: Simply tightening up the T wires by pulling the support ropes down only two feet on each side, dropped the resonant frequency by 20 KHz to 1853…closer to the target of about 1825. I find it surprising that making the T wires just a tad more horizontal (less droop) made such a significant change. I may tighten them up just bit more to see what happens. Bottom line: it’s a beautiful thing!